Finding a location to host a business meeting or conference can be time-consuming. Every company should have a go-to venue that they can rely on each time they need to organize a gathering. Club Venetian offers the best professional event services in Michigan. Why should you consider using our venue for your next meeting?
- Competitive Rates for a Top-Notch Facility – We offer competitive rental rates. Our rooms are beautiful and updated. They are sure to send a positive message about your brand each time you meet. Impress clients, business partners, or employees with a professional setting that is clean and accommodating.
- Seasoned Staff That Includes Event Experts – Our staff is seasoned experts when it comes to hosting events. They will make sure everything is perfect so that you can focus on the content of your meeting or conference.
- Diverse Menu Selection for Any Time of Day – We offer many different menus for different occasions or times of day. Our breakfast menu is ideal for morning meetings. We have luncheon and dinner menus for later in the day. You can also choose hors d’oeuvres, desserts, and more.
- Multiple Rooms with Varied Capacity – Club Venetian contains multiple banquet rooms with varied capacity. Book a space that meets your needs without overspending on extra seating that you don’t. Our floor plans range from capacities of around 100 to 500 guests, depending on event type.
- Catering Service That Also Comes to You – We offer catering off-site as well as inside our facility. Let us come to your location and provide food for the holidays or special events.
Contact Club Venetian today and let us help you with your next business conference, seminar, holiday event, or meeting.
Events come in all sizes and themes. That’s why Club Venetian prides itself on offering the best service no matter what you are hosting. If you are searching for a place to hold a gathering, we can help. What kinds of events can you host at our venue?
- Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, & Weddings
Weddings and pregnancies are very momentous events that deserve to be rejoiced in style. If you are planning this type of celebration, Club Venetian can accommodate you. Our banquet rooms are spectacular and will look gorgeous in your bridal photos. We also have smaller rooms when planning intimate bridal or baby showers.
- Business Meetings, Conferences, & Seminars
Our facility maintains a high degree of professionalism from our rooms to our staff. That’s why we are the premier location for business meetings, conferences, and more in the region. Get affordable rates on rooms that will have a lasting impression on your attendees.
- Educational Speakers & Employee Training
Our spaces can be setup for use as a space for educational speakers or training purposes. We also have built-in projectors that can be used for visual aids and more. Catering service is available so you can provide refreshments to match the event.
- Holiday Parties, Family Reunions, Birthdays, & Personal Events
We are a great choice for personal events like holiday and birthday parties and family reunions. Everyone will love the comfortable atmosphere and delicious cuisine while making memories. We can provide plenty of space so that you can invite all your co-workers, friends, and family (and you won’t have to clean and prep your house for the occasion).
- Fundraisers & Awareness Events
Our banquet rooms can also be used for fundraising or awareness events. Spread the word about a cause or generate funds to help support a group. A professional setting will make a huge difference in the way guests perceive your efforts.
Give Club Venetian a call and make an appointment to tour our facility and tell us about your upcoming event. We can provide recommendations and help you plan the perfect gathering with all the details.
Celebrations are what we do at Club Venetian. We know how important it is to share special moments with friends and family. Those moments turn into lifelong memories that each of us takes with us. We are thankful to have such dedicated staff who work hard to make every party, wedding, or dinner event one to remember. And we are thankful to every client who uses our facilities and gives us the opportunity to create a spectacular gathering for important occasions. As you sit down to enjoy the annual feast, we would like to send our gratitude with a wish for a happy Thanksgiving this year and every year after!
Club Venetian is known for its beautiful banquet rooms. We offer an amazing atmosphere that’s perfect for casual, high class, wedding, or business events. However, we also do so much more. Our staff is available to provide off-site catering. You don’t have to come to us to enjoy the benefits of our services. You can let us come to you and make your next gathering one to remember!
The Club Venetian Catering Menu
Book a breakfast and brunch meal or try our luncheon or dinner menus for something more substantial. We can also provide stations and strolling menus that feature everything from Italian, Greek, and Middle Eastern fare to ice cream, potatoes, and fun foods.
Catering at Your Business
Do you want to organize an employee appreciation lunch or an important meeting with clients or partners at your facility or office? Impress by ordering Club Venetian catering. We can come to you and setup to provide your attendees a professional experience that will speak volumes for your company.
Off-Site Wedding Catering
You don’t have to host your wedding in one of our banquet halls to enjoy our catering service. If you are planning your event at an outdoor venue or other location, give us a call. Your guests can enjoy friendly service with our renowned cuisine anywhere in the Detroit Metropolitan area.
Other Party Catering
We can provide catering for other types of events, like baby showers, birthday parties, family reunions, fundraisers, movie productions, and more. Treat your guests to a spectacular event and still have the flexibility to host it anywhere. Give us a call now to learn more about our food selection, prices, and expert service.
Your wedding venue is one of the biggest items on your bridal to-do list. This will be the place that will house your guests during the ceremony, reception, or both. You need a space that can accommodate your celebration and keep your beloved friends and family comfortable. The following tips will help you find the best wedding venue in Michigan.
- Get a Headcount First – Capacity is one of the first things you should consider when choosing a venue. Get a headcount (or a close estimate) so that you know how much space will be needed before you start looking.
- List Your Amenities – Do you require anything special for your celebration? Do you know what facilities are available on-site? Find out and compare to your list of needed amenities. For example, Club Venetian includes rooms with projectors that are great for showing photos or video of the bride and groom.
- Look for Reviews & Testimonials – Search for local reviews and testimonials from past clients. Also ask around and find out where people you know like to host their parties.
- Budget Your Venue – Have a wedding budget ready that breaks down how much you can spend on each item. Know how much you can afford to pay for your venue and then find out if the location can accommodate your budget while still providing the capacity and amenities you need.
- Map Your Locations – If you plan to have your ceremony somewhere else, map the distance between each location. It is best to choose places that aren’t too far away and are not difficult to find (especially when inviting guests who are not familiar with the area).
- In-House Catering Is a Plus – Venues that offer in-house catering can save you a lot of time and stress. Club Venetian offers top-notch catering with a huge menu selection.
- Inspect the Venue – When you find a venue that looks promising, go there and see it in person. This will allow you to evaluate architecture, atmosphere, and cleanliness before you book it.
Call Club Venetian to learn more about our venue and services. Our staff is available to answer questions and help you plan the best wedding in southeast Michigan!